Follett Ice Storage Bin 652 lbs Capcity and Transport Cart System 240 lbs Capacity
CAD $16,598.00 OR $791.75/mo
Follett ITS700SG-31 Ice Storage Bin and Transport Cart System Standard Features:
- Designed with speed, safety and sanitation in mind
- elevated ice storage bin uses gravity to dispense ice through a chute 15 times faster than scooping
- one pull of the gate bar fills the SmartCART™ 240 ice cart with 109 kg (240 lb) of ice without any hand contact
- dispensing directly into cart eliminates scooping by hand to help prevent cross-contamination
- cart reduces the risk of back injuries by eliminating carrying containers of ice
Width: 24 1/2″
Depth: 41 1/2″
Height: 35 13/16″
– 5 years parts and labor and free of corrosion
SHIPPING: Requires a Minimum of 10 to 14 Business Days
Whether you need to fill an array of soda fountain ice bins, fish and produce cases, salad bars, or any other bulk ice application, this Follett ITS700SG-31 ITS series ice storage and transport system is just the innovation you’ve been waiting for! This unique system features an elevated 652 lb. storage bin that uses gravity to dispense ice more safely and 15x faster than scooping out of a traditional bin. With the pull of a gate bar, the included SmartCART 240 transport cart will be filled with 200 lb. of ice in just a matter of seconds, eliminating the initial scooping to help prevent cross contamination. Transporting the ice to where you need it is a breeze thanks to the cart’s low, wide center of gravity that provides excellent stability and maneuverability when you need it most.
A tremendous solution for storing and dispensing cube, flake, and even chewblet ice, this system’s bin provides easy ice access to break bridges and comes with a paddle that makes breaking them a breeze as well as a bracket for convenient paddle storage. Unlike traditional ice bins that may have awkward doors that can cause ice spills that lead to slips and falls, this bin features a patented SmartGATE that keeps ice in the bin. Built for long-lasting performance and minimal maintenance, this unit boasts a full stainless steel exterior and a corrosion-resistant poly bin liner while the cart’s one-piece polyethylene construction guarantees impressive durability and easy cleaning. When parked under the bin, the cart automatically drains into the integrated drain system to prevent unsanitary pooling.