Ice-O-Matic Undercounter Ice Cube Machine Maker & Bin 309 lbs
CAD $5,998.00 OR $294.31/mo
ICEU300 Standard Features:
- Space-saving 30″ wide undercounter design
- Produces up to 309 lb of ice per day
- Harvest assist – increases production and reduces energy consumption
- Pure Ice – is an antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacteria growth
- Available in full or half cube
- Half cube is designed for blended drinks as the small ice preserves the life of the blender and requires less time to break up the ice
- Quality control – over 500 ice machines are produced daily in Denver, CO. Every Ice-O-Matic machine must go through 3 harvest cycles at one of the 80 test stations before they are sold.
Water filter recommended
maintenance and cleaning are not
covered under warranty
Superior Construction: Ice-O-Matic ice makers are constructed from durable stainless steel on the inside and a durable stainless finish and industrial-grade finger-print proof molding on the outside.
Cuber Evaporator: Ice-O-Matic combines a copper core for superior conductivity with electroless nickel plating to resist the damaging effects of water and ice over an extended period of time.
Pure ICE®: Built-in antimicrobial protection for the life of the ice maker prevents bacteria and slime fungus growth. Ice-O-Matic’s optional water filtration system provides protection against unpleasant tastes, odors and scale formation.
Harvest Assist: Consistent Ice production 24/7 by pushing the ice into the bin rather than waiting for gravity to overpower the scale.
Filter-Free Air: No air filter to clean or change.
7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter cartridge every 6 months, and the evaporator warranty is extended to 7 years – parts and labor (available in the USA and Canada only).