Koolaire 48″ Full Cube Ice Machine Head KDT1700A
CAD $12,998.00 OR $660/mo
*This is an Ice Cube Maker Machine Only – Ice Cube Storage Bin Sold Separately*
Koolaire 48″ Full Cube Ice Machine Head KDT1700A Features
- 1,800-lb. daily ice production when ambient air is 70 degrees F and incoming water is 50 degrees F
- 1,350-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production when ambient air is 90 degrees F and incoming water is 70 degrees F
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Exterior has a stainless steel-like finish to resist dents and fingerprints
- White plastic parts in the food zone facilitate cleaning
- Sealed food zone prevents debris from getting stuck in crevices
- Unit can be cleaned with the press of a button
- Distribution tube sprays water on the evaporator plates
- Water shield confines excess water and prevents the food zone from being splashed
- Pump, floats, and trough can be removed for cleaning
- Full-cube ice size: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Bin sold separately
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Required ambient air temperature: 40-110 degrees F
SHIPPING: Requires 7 to 10 Business Days
To resist scratches and fingerprints, the Koolaire KDT-1700A full-cube ice machine head has a stainless steel-like exterior finish. Its air-cooled condensing unit is built with all of its components contained in one area. With proper conditions, this unit can produce 1,800 pounds of full-cube ice daily. This type of ice melts more slowly than half-cube ice, which makes it great for drinks that are meant to be sipped. The food zone is sealed and has white plastic areas that ensure dirt stands out so staff can see it.
To produce ice, the Koolaire KDT-1700A full-cube ice machine head has a distribution tube that releases water onto the evaporator plate so that it can be frozen into cubes. A water shield prevents excess water from splashing onto the food zone. The unit’s cleaning cycle can be started with the push of a button, reducing time spent cleaning. Its floats, trough, and pump can be removed without tools for cleanup.
Thank you for viewing our quality commercial restaurant equipment online at The Foodservice Equipment Depot. We are your trusted food equipment supply store in Canada based out of Calgary, AB. The FED has answers for your how-to’s, product guides, specifications, drawings, discount pricing and shipping questions. If you are wanting to buy used or new food equipment in stock at our warehouse, please contact us today for a quote.