Manitowoc Modular Indigo NXT Series iT1200 Ice Cube Machine – IDT1200A
CAD $12,198.00 OR $619/mo
*This is an Ice Cube Maker Machine Only – Ice Cube Storage Bin Sold Separately*
Manitowoc Indigo NXT Series iT1200 Ice Cube Machine – IDT1200A Features
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 1,196-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 950-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Air-cooled system
- Produces full dice ice measuring 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Acoustical ice sensing probe ensures regular ice cube thickness, regardless of water conditions
- easyTouch icon-based touch screen
- DuraTech exterior resists corrosion and minimizes fingerprints and dirt
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe, and water pump are all removable for swift cleaning
- Intelligent diagnostics give recommended maintenance and diagnostic feedback whenever needed
- Ice bin not included
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- 16,200 average BTU; 19,100 peak BTU
- Ideal ambient temperature: 40-110 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
SHIPPING: Requires 7 to 10 Business Days
Depending on ambient conditions, the Manitowoc Ice IDT1200A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head produces approximately 1,196 pounds of full cube ice in a 24-hour period. Its condenser is air cooled, so setup and maintenance is simpler than water-cooled units. The DuraTech® exterior resists corrosion better than stainless steel, while its clear coat reduces fingerprints and dirt residue, streamlining cleanup.
An easyTouch® icon-based touch screen lets the user program their Manitowoc Ice IDT1200A ice maker head however they like, whether to power it down during inactive hours or to specify how much ice is needed every day. If the unit is having problems, a user can bring up troubleshooting diagnostics, reducing downtime, and certain internal components are removable to facilitate cleaning. An acoustical ice sensing probe oversees cube production and ensures each cube is the proper thickness, even if water conditions are less than ideal.