Manitowoc Modular Indigo NXT Series iT0900 Ice Cube Machine – IDT0900A
CAD $10,998.00 OR $558/mo
*This is an Ice Cube Maker Machine Only – Ice Cube Storage Bin Sold Separately*
Manitowoc Indigo NXT Series iT0900 Ice Cube Machine – IDT0900A Features
- 851-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 695-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production capacity
- Full-cube ice size: 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Air-cooled, self-contained condensing unit
- easyTouch® display controls
- Time and ice-volume programmable
- Foodzone located behind hinged front door
- Removable sensing probes, distribution tube, curtain, and water trough
- 24-hr. diagnostics
- Acoustical ice sensing probe detects ice thickness
- Stainless steel with DuraTech exterior prevents smudges
- CFC-free R410A refrigerant
- 12,700-BTU average heat transfer capacity; 14,800-BTU peak heat transfer capacity
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Ice storage bin or dispenser is sold separately
SHIPPING: Requires 7 to 10 Business Days
The Manitowoc Ice IDT0900A Indigo NXT™ full-cube ice machine head produces as much as 851 pounds of full-cube ice per day using R410A refrigerant. This ice measures 7⁄8 inch by 7⁄8 inch by 7⁄8 inch, the perfect size for soft drinks and bagged ice. To detect ice thickness and provide uniform shapes, this unit uses an acoustical ice sensing probe and active sense hardware.
To help prevent the Manitowoc Ice IDT0900A ice maker from wearing out, intelligent diagnostics run 24 hours a day for preventive maintenance purposes. This ice machine head can be programmed to operate according to time and ice volume using an icon-based touchscreen. Because the exterior has a DuraTech® finish, it resists smudging and corrosion to maintain a professional appearance.