Ice-O-Matic Flake Ice Maker Machine 21″ Head 540 lbs/24 hr
CAD $6,828.00 OR $321.21/mo
*This is an Ice Flaker Machine Maker Only – Ice Cube Storage Bin Sold Separately*
Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A Ice Flake Maker Machine Standard Features:
- Flake ice maker, machine head only
- Flake ice is ideal for food presentation, transport, and healthcare needs
- 24-hr. production capacity of up to 540 lbs. of ice
- Pairs with a storage bin or dispenser (not included)
- Air exchange on this air-cooled model requires 6-in. of space
- Works in an ambient air temperature range of 50 to 100 degrees F
- Works with water in a temperature range of 40 to 100 degrees F
- Optimal temperatures are 70 degree F ambient air and 50 degree F water
- Water sensor prevents low- or no-water failures
- Load monitoring system, SystemSafe, monitors gearbox workload
- Evaporator and auger are constructed from stainless steel
- Roller bearings and gearbox are designed for heavy-duty use
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 4.5 kWH per 100 lbs of ice.
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
Water filter recommended. Maintenance and cleaning are not
covered under warranty
The Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A ice maker produces flake ice, which is best used for food presentation and transport but can also be used in the healthcare setting. It has a maximum production estimate of 540 pounds every 24 hours, which is based on the unit being used with an ambient air temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and water temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This ice machine head can be paired with a storage bin or with an ice dispenser, which are not included.
To provide your kitchen or prep area with a long-lasting piece of equipment, the Ice-O-Matic MFI0500A ice maker includes a number of the company’s standard features. For reliability, the SystemSafe load monitoring system consistently checks the gearbox’s workload to prevent damage and the water sensor eliminates failures caused by low or no water. Stainless steel construction on the evaporator and auger and heavy-duty roller bearings are also designed for endurance. Additionally, this is an ENERGY STAR model, which will use less energy and water to save on operation costs over the life of the equipment.