Koolaire Modular Kuber Ice Machine KT-0300 – KDT0300A
CAD $4,898.00 OR $249/mo
*This is an Ice Cube Maker Machine Only – Ice Cube Storage Bin Sold Separately*
Koolaire Kuber Ice Machine KT-0300 – KDT0300A Features
- Available CleanAir™ pack controls the growth of bacteria and fungi that form slime and cause odors in the food zone
- Easy access to food zone with removal of two screws and lift-off door
- High-tech exterior with smudge and fingerprint resistant stainless-like finish
- Ice Maker: 3 year Parts & Labor
- Evaporator: 5 year Parts & Labor
- Compressor: 5 year Parts 3 years Labor
- Water shield, distribution tube, pump, floats, and trough removable by hand
- White plastics in the food zone help identify areas needing cleaning
SHIPPING: Requires 7 to 10 Business Days
The Koolaire KDT-0300A ice maker head usually produces 230 pounds of ice in 24 hours. It makes full-cube ice, which is ideal for almost any application. Full cubes melt slowly but do not take up as much space in glasses as other ice types. Bins and dispensers for this head must be bought separately. An ice deflector is required when the machine is paired with a bin but not when paired with a dispenser. The exterior has a finish that resists smudges, and the white plastic components in the food zone—the area that houses the components in contact with ice and water—can be cleaned quickly. An air-cooled baffle prevents air from recirculating from the condenser.
To produce ice, the toggle switch on the Koolaire KDT-0300A ice machine head must be turned to its “ice” setting. Old water is purged from the trough, and cold air is blown over the refrigerant lines to cool them down. This design cools the evaporator so that the plate is chilled. Fresh water runs over the evaporator plate, and water freezes in the individual cells to form cubes. Once the cubes are frozen, refrigerant warms the evaporator plate enough to release them.