Koolaire Modular Kuber Ice Machine KT-1000 – KDT1000A
CAD $8,898.00 OR $452/mo
*This is an Ice Cube Maker Machine Only – Ice Cube Storage Bin Sold Separately*
Koolaire Kuber Ice Machine KT-1000 – KDT1000A Features
- 890-lb. daily ice production if ambient air is 70 degrees F and incoming water is 50 degrees F
- 680-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production if ambient air is 90 degrees F and incoming water is 70 degrees F
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Food zone is sealed to prevent bacterial growth
- Exterior has a stainless steel-like finish that resists fingerprints
- Food zone features white plastic to help identify dirty areas
- Cleaning cycle runs with the push of a button
- Water shield blocks excess water from splashing
- Distribution tube sprays water over the evaporator plates
- Pump, floats, and trough can be removed for cleaning
- Full cube size: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Bin sold separately
- Required ambient air temperature: 40-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Required incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSI
SHIPPING: Requires 7 to 10 Business Days
The Koolaire KDT-1000A full-cube ice machine head has an air-cooled condensing unit that uses less water and energy than a water-cooled unit. Its exterior has a finish that looks like stainless steel and resists fingerprints. The food zone is sealed to reduce bacterial growth, and to speed up cleaning, this unit features white plastic areas that reveal dirt along with a cleaning cycle that can be run with the push of a button. This unit can produce 890 pounds of full-cube ice, depending on surrounding conditions. This type of ice is ideal for alcoholic beverages that are meant to be sipped slowly.
The Koolaire KDT-1000A ice machine head has a water shield that deflects excess water from the evaporator plate and prevents it from splashing on the internal components. A distribution tube expels water over the evaporator plates, where it freezes and forms ice. This unit also has a pump, trough, and floats that can be removed for cleaning without tools.