Apple lovers, this one is for you.
Bourbon and apples are a combination made in heaven, and this delicious cocktail enhances the flavor of apples even more. The aroma of fresh apple pie permeates this cozy, autumnal bourbon drink made with sweet apple brandy, tart apple cider, and cinnamon syrup. The Bushels & Barrels cocktail can be served cold over ice or warmed up slightly over the stovetop or in a slow cooker for a comforting late-autumn drink.
This apple brandy cocktail can be made up to 5 days in advance and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 2 cups apple cider (such as Red Jacket Orchards)
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) bourbon (such as Four Roses)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) apple brandy (such as Laird’s)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 3 large lemons)
- 1/2 cup cinnamon syrup (such as Monin)
- 1/2 teaspoon Angostura bitters
- 16 whole cloves, for garnish
- Combine apple cider, bourbon, apple brandy, lemon juice, cinnamon syrup, and bitters in a large serving pitcher. Stir well to combine, about 20 seconds. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 45 minutes.
- Remove the cocktail from the refrigerator and stir well to recombine. Divide the cocktail evenly among 8 ice-filled rocks glasses or copper mule mugs. Garnish each cocktail with two whole cloves.
You need top-notch equipment that guarantees accuracy and efficiency to produce the ideal bourbon cocktail. Our ice machines are your hidden weapon, whether you’re a restaurateur trying to wow your customers or a bartender in a posh lounge. Constructed for optimal effectiveness, it generates a consistent flow of superior ice cubes or spheres, enabling you to pour glass after glass of the finest, most refreshing bourbon cocktails.
To mix your components perfectly and present your drink with style, start with a high-quality cocktail shaker, preferably one that has a built-in strainer. To liberate the flavors of herbs and fruits without adding unwelcome bitterness, a robust muddler is necessary. Invest in an appropriate volume measuring jigger for measuring your bourbon and other ingredients. An ice crusher or Lewis bag with a wooden mallet can be a useful tool to get the perfect ice chill and dilution. Last but not least, don’t overlook the garnish to accentuate the appearance and fragrance of your bourbon cocktail.
Purchase All Your Commercial Kitchen Equipment From The FED (Foodservice Equipment Depot)
Explore our diverse selection of high-quality commercial kitchen equipment for all your culinary needs. Enjoy a seamless online ordering experience, ensuring fast and frictionless access to professional-grade food service equipment. Shop at our Restaurant Supply Online Store.